Targeted Keywords: Lenovo Touchscreen Repair, Lenovo Repair
How to Fix the Problem of Lenovo Touch Screen Not Working?
Lenovo Touchscreen Repair is becoming a new trend in the industry. While they are easy to use and increase productivity, they are not perfect. There can be many different issues with a touchscreen due to corrupted touch drivers, conflicting windows updates etc. These issues may look complicated to a user but they only require a few simple steps in order to solve them. So, for Lenovo Touchscreen Repair read the solutions given below.
Solution 1: By Performing Troubleshoot of Hardware and Lenovo Device
One of the solutions is to use the Windows default troubleshooter in order to identify the problem with the touchscreen. To do this you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Windows and “R” key together. a dialogue box will appear. Simply type “control” and hit Enter.
- Click on the “View by” option which you can find on the top right corner and choose the “Large Icons” option from the available list.
- From the Control Panel choose the “Troubleshooting” option.
- Choose the “View all” option for listing all the troubleshooting packs available on your Lenovo gadget.
- From the available list, select the “Hardware and Devices.”
- A new window will pop up, select “Next”. Windows will start looking for the trouble.
- You need to choose “Apply this fix” option. Let the system reboot. Your problem will be fixed by now.
Solution 2: Uninstalling Latest Windows Update to Lenovo Touchscreen Repair.
Another method to solve this issue is by uninstalling the recent Windows update. Before applying this solution for Lenovo touch-screen repair, make sure to backup all your necessary data. Follow the steps given below to solve this issue by uninstalling Windows updates.
- Press Windows and “S” key together, type “settings” in the dialogue box that appears on the screen and open the application.
- Choose the “Update and security” option from the settings menu and select the “View installed update history” option.
- Now click on “Uninstall updates” which is present at the very top of the screen.
- A new window will display on the screen consisting of the info of all the updates installed on your device. Right click on the “Recently installed” and click on the “Uninstall” option.
Solution 3: Performing a reboot (Restart)
Another solution for Lenovo touch-screen repair is to perform a reboot. In this process, you need to turn off your device completely and then turn it on again. This will help in reinitializing its set of configurations parameters or recover from a non-responsive state or module. This also results in resetting the configurations of the network as they are lost when you turn off your device completely. After taking out the main power cable from the system wait for a couple of minutes and then plug in the cables and turn on your computer. Now check whether the problem is resolved.
Solution 4: Uninstalling USB Touchscreen Controller and Updating Drivers
If the above methods don’t work for you then you can try this one, to get the device of Lenovo repaired, you need to perform the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Windows and “R” key together, a dialogue box will appear, type “devmgmg.msc” and hit Enter.
- The device manager will expand the category of “Mice and other pointing devices”. If the hardware “USB Touchscreen Controller” is listed there, it is expected that the touchscreen issue will be fixed, but if it is not so, you need to install the default drivers. Right-click and select “Uninstall device” option.
- Now, restart your computer and head back to the device manager, make sure the touchscreen is now listed under the option of Human Interface Devices. Hopefully, the problem will be solved.
- If in case the entry doesn’t go away from the category “Mice and other pointing devices”, it means you have to set the driver manually. Right-click and choose “Update driver” option. There you will find a “Let me choose” option. Select “USB input device” instead of “Touch-screen controller”.