Sometimes we need a Docs, Sheets, and other file access again and again at this we have to log in our account to access the file but can be quite easy by using the pin the document or file the favorite bar.
How to Pin a Google Drive document to the bookmarks bar.
- Open Google Drive.
- Open the document you’d like to pin.
- Click the Bookmark this page icon on the right side of the address bar.
- In the small window that appears, select Bookmarks bar from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve selected Bookmarks bar, click the button.
- You should now see your document in the Bookmarks bar.
- How to create Internet favorites or bookmarks.
- Drag your favorite page to your bookmarks bar.
- How to backup and restore my Internet favorites.
- Delete Internet favorites or otherwise organizing them.
- See our bookmark and address bar definitions for related information and links.